The Label FRIDA WEYER
The multifaceted collections of FRIDA WEYER represent a shimmering elegance and feminine line that extends from the clearly sensual to the mysteriously seductive. A statement of modern magic!
- premium brand with headquarters in Berlin and international orientation
- brand with enormous media feedback in glossy magazines and trade publications
- represented at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week since July 2009 with her own shows
- participation in various shows and awards such as "Designer for Tomorrow by Peek & Cloppenburg", "New Faces Award" (Winner) as well as the "PREMIUM Young Designers Award" (Winner)
- prominent guests such as Jette Joop, Natalia Avelon and noted International Herald Tribune fashion critic Suzy Menkes have attended FRIDA WEYER's shows
Who's behind it?
Berlin-born designer FRIDA WEYER completed her studies at the international fashion school ESMOD in Berlin. Upon graduation, she worked for several years in various sectors of the fashion industry before launching the label that bears her name in October 2008. Only three months later, in January 2009, she presented her debut collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Berlin and was acclaimed as the new shooting star in the fashion sky. That same year, she won the PREMIUM Young Designers Award as well as the New Faces Award. At her spectacular summer offsite show at the Chamäleon Theater, the noted fashion journalist Suzy Menkes of the International Herald Tribune sat in the first row. The show generated wide interest among national and international buyers as well as the press.
From the beginning, FRIDA WEYER has been presenting her collections twice a year at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin.
(english version) (german version)